All houserules currently in use
For avoidance of doubt, here’s all the houserules that are in use in our current campaign:
- Downtime and Contacts are a linked set of rules that cover what you character can get done between missions, and how they can earn their contact’s favours for the future.
- Simplified skills slightly reduces the overall skill count in SR5e and makes some changes to skill groups to make life a little easier for archetypes like deckers and riggers.
- My streamlined action economy changes initative tracking, eliminates multiple passes, and gives streetsams and physads a powerful new multi-attack option.
- For magicians there are houserules for summoning, foci and initiation. I’ve also added a new capability to create trinkets from reagents.
- For the Matrix, I am currently using these houserules which attempt to bring the Shadowrun 6e Matrix rules back into Shadowrun 5e. However, I am also working on a comprehensive Matrix rules re-write, which I hope to have ready soon.
- Gear houserules:
Last modified January 1, 0001