Posts in 2021
Friday, April 02, 2021 in New
Added some houserules and setting information for languages and multi-lingual characters.
The goal is try and keep some flavour of a multi-linguistic, multi-cultural urban sprawl, and encourage face characters to distinguish themsleves through language skills, while keeping the skill point cost to do so under control.
Thursday, March 25, 2021 in New
Substantial edit pass through the matrix section. No big rules changes, just lots of rewording to use consistent terms and explain stuff better.
- Matrix stats for all types of devices now consolidated to an easier to read table
- Added hacking vehicles page to the rigger section.
- Added Parabellum to the commlink defence programs
- Still need to do more on dronedecks.
Monday, March 22, 2021 in New
Some streamlining to summoning
- Drop concept of services, spirits just last some number of hours now
- A raise on the summoning roll makes the spirit tougher instead of granting more services
- Add a reminder to the page about the Power Preparation rule from core SWADE
Sunday, March 21, 2021 in New
- Moved all cyberware/bioware/adept powers under a new Augmentations section.
- Set out the difference between cyberware (bought with Implant Points) and Bioware (not bought with Implant Points; instead, acts as a trapping for pre-existing SWADE edges).
- Edges that are available as bioware require a trapping ie. they cannot be taken by normal characters / mages.
- Added the following pieces of bioware:
- Adrenaline pump
- Pain dampeners
- Synaptic boosters
- Bone density
- Overclocked / hyperactive platelets
- Buffed/clarified smartlinks.
- Added improved vehicle control rig.
- Added wired reflexes.
Saturday, March 13, 2021 in New
- Add some details about criminal SINs to SINs
- Moved a lot of stuff around on the site; there should now be a three-way clean separation between Sprawlrunners rules, Shadowrun rules, and Setting information that is not system-specific
- Moved Matrix setting info to setting/ section; now the Sprawlrunners section only has rules
- Moved this What’s New? page to be a top-level site page
- Moved all my old Shadowrun Matrix stuff to the archive section, as it’s no longer canon in our campaign and not under development any more