Some sample weapons drawn from Shadowrun, statted for Sprawlrunners
These are intrinsic to the weapon when it is purchased. Below are some houseruled additions to the standard ones list in Sprawlrunners (pg 56):
- Revolver: reduced shots (already reflected in statline). If it is a smartgun, character can load different ammo types in different cylinders, and choose which cylinders to fire for each attack via a mental command as a free action. Plus swinging the gate open to dump spent brass is extremely cool.
- Heavy calibre: applies +1 AP, requires 1 more die type in Str. Costs +1LP.
- Extended mag: +33% shots, +1LP, +2 to Notice due to the weapon’s awkward, bulky shape.
- Smartgun (houserule version): subtracts 2 points of penalties from a Shooting role or adds 1 to the roll. (+1LP to weapon cost)
- Imposing - oversized; bulky; threatening.
- Blinged - made of mirror-polished chrome; colour-changing smartpaint; public AR broadcast of a killcount holo.
- Sleek - matte black; no protrusions; militaristic and efficient.
- Tacticool - thinks it is sleek but is actually covered in superfluous grips, accessory ports, flashlights, and other junk only valued by poseurs.
- Sci-fi - weird shapes; modern smart materials; sculpted to look bio-organic; covered in neon lights.
- Double-barrelled - has two barrels (shock).
|Ares Lightfire 70||—||—||Sleek|
|Streetline Special||shots: 7, -4 Notice||2 LP||Compact Frame|
|Walther Palm Pistol||shots: 2, -4 Notice||2 LP||Double-barrelled, Compact Frame. Can fire both barrels for +1 damage.|
|Colt America L36||—||—||—|
|Beretta 201T||RoF:2||3 LP||Machine pistol|
|Ares Lightfire 75||—||4 LP||Silencer, internal smartlink, sleek|
|Fichetti Security 600||shots:20, +2 Notice||4 LP||Extended mag, laser sight|
|Ares Predator||—||4LP||Integrated smartlink, imposing|
|Browning Ultra-Power||—||4LP||Laser sight, sleek|
|Ruger Super Warhawk||shots:6, AP2, minStr:d6||4LP||Revolver, heavy calibre, extremely imposing|
|Colt Government 2066||—||—||—|
|Fichette Tiffani Needler||shots:4||4LP||Compact Frame|
|Remington Roomsweeper (slug)||damage:2d8||4LP||Reinforced Frame|