Basic idea: similar to cyberdecks, but cheaper. Several tiers with different LP costs. Each tier can load a different number of modules. Required in order to Jump In to anything wirelessly. Provides good bonuses to drones.
Drone decks can:
- form s-PANs
- hide s-PANs on the Matrix
- defend from cybercombat
Drone decks cannot:
- hack things that do not have Autopilots
- Extended s-PAN range for drones only: 1km -> 10km
- Stealth: can hide s-PAN
- (maybe) Drone hacking: as Persuasion utility, but only works against drones (maybe: roll d8 with no wild die?)
- Firewall: adds Firewall stat as per Fighting utility (2 + 1/2 Hacking), but does not allow other uses of Fighting ie hacking things.
- Pilot: adds a wild die to drone autopilot piloting/driving/boating rolls
- Gunnery: adds a wild die to drone Shooting rolls